[ a / cm / ic / sci / tg / v / vg / vip / y ] [ index / top / statistics / report bug ]

/a/ - Anime & Manga


View Post

File: 409KiB, 700x963, Kirishima.Touka.full.1993392.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163127260 No.163127260 [Reply] [Original]

It will be over soon. Is she safe?

>> No.163127422
Quoted By: >>163146854

>>163127260
touka is going to make it out of this alive isn't she

>> No.163127447

>>163127260
It all points out she will survive. We don't know in which conditions though.

>> No.163127569

She's surrounded by a shit ton of ccg members, unless Ishida hacks (like i expect him to) she should be dead

>> No.163127612
Quoted By: >>163144474

>>163127260
If she died, it would be the best thing for the manga.

>> No.163127631
File: 40KiB, 586x652, ToukaIRL.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163127631

>>163127260
I guess that it will end this week, but kinda hope not, dont want to wait for pt3, I think story should be wrapped up in re at around 200 chapter mark instead of 145 ch with first 100 being useless and then Kaneki getting killed in S[hit]14.

Will she be safe ? Of course she will, has that even come into question ?

>> No.163127643
File: 569KiB, 813x778, 1507238713709.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163127643

When will she return?

>> No.163127686

>>163127643
Probably when Hide comes back into action.

>> No.163127800
Quoted By: >>163127830

>>163127643
But she is dead anon...

>> No.163127830
Quoted By: >>163127882

>>163127800
this meme is what needs to be dead

>> No.163127879

>>163127260
have none of you considered she might pull out a kakuja form out of her ass and wipe out the army against her? this is ishida we are talking about

>> No.163127882

>>163127830
and talker

>> No.163127923
File: 683KiB, 741x900, 64587404_p0.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163127923

I had so much hope for these two

>> No.163127956

Apart from killing Touka in front of kaneki is there any other way to make him suffer more?

>> No.163127977
Quoted By: >>163128047

>>163127956
If you killed Talker, another plus is you would be killing the baby. That's two birds in one stone.

>> No.163127995

>>163127956
Watching Furuta open Touka's belly and taking the unborn fetus out just to eat it and finish Touka with his new RC cells gained from Kaneki's unborn child

>> No.163128031

>>163127956
Watching Talker get harvested as he watches from another tank

>> No.163128047

>>163127977
Poor kaneki can't even kill himself since he's a fucking nugget.

>> No.163128070
File: 33KiB, 800x559, mgs_542.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163128070
Quoted By: >>163128197

>>163127923
But real talk, we have to give it to Ishida because we don't have any clue how this will turn out.

>> No.163128139

>>163127923
I didn't. It was fucking rushed. Touka fell in love with Kaneki even though he was BARELY in her life. She projected her feelings for her father onto him. Kaneki on the other hand was self destructive.

It never stood a chance because of who they were.

>> No.163128181
File: 36KiB, 337x486, sainttalker1.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163128181
Quoted By: >>163132303

Is it too late for Furuta to repent and give his life to Saint Talker?

>> No.163128197
Quoted By: >>163128414

>>163128070
Imagine if he did a meme ending like it all a novel kaneki wrote.

>> No.163128266

>>163128139
This.

>> No.163128295
File: 4MiB, 3284x1708, limblesstragedy..png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163128295

Who had it worse?

>> No.163128311

>>163128295
Both deserved it for being idiots.

>> No.163128387
File: 431KiB, 500x750, NICK1.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163128387
Quoted By: >>163128512

Don't worry, Kaneki will be fine

>> No.163128414

>>163128197
And his real name is Kaneki Ken and his pen name is Sui Ishida for the novel, to complete the meme.

>> No.163128431
Quoted By: >>163128518

>>163128139
There was a lot behind them.
>The ghoul that wanted to be human
>The human that becomes a ghoul
They were a lot of time together at Anteiku and took care of Hinami together. They already has something going on since part 1 and all that daddy complex by Touka, plus all that "they are a pair that always go together" by Ishida on part 1. Don't be a speedreader and blatantly expose yourself with a dumbs ass post. The rushed thing is debatable since Haise visited her regularly. The problem, like many things lately, it got offscreen treatment.

>> No.163128512

>>163128387
That foot looks like Korosensei's tentacle from assassination classroom.

>> No.163128518

>>163128431
>They were a lot of time together at Anteiku
Stop lying. Not a lot time passed between Kaneki working at Anteiku and the Aogiri raid happening which ultimately changed Kaneki and separated himself from Touka. Last time they'd see each other, Touka beat him senseless because of Kaneki's self destructive tendencies and Touka not being able to express her feelings.
>Haise
Haise was not Kaneki, anon. Haise was his own person, and considered Kaneki to be an entirely separate entity.

>> No.163128900
File: 338KiB, 974x1400, 0033.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163128900

>>163128518
>Not a lot time passed between Kaneki working at Anteiku and the Aogiri raid happening which ultimately changed Kaneki and separated himself from Touka.
Nigger, do your math.
It was a at least 6 moths where they even trained together on a daily basis.
>Haise was not Kaneki, anon. Haise was his own person, and considered Kaneki to be an entirely separate entity.
Yet he is, speedreader.

>> No.163129036

>>163128518
It was pretty obvious desu that Talker had somewhat of a crush on Kaneki ever since Hinami incident. You could see the ship a mile away.
I just recently reread og tg and it was pretty obvious all the way, she was constantly thinking of him e.t.c. And Kaneki too cared a lot for her and didn't want to get her
hurt or nothing, but later pretty much decided to return to Anteiku because of her, right before the raid.

>> No.163129137
File: 261KiB, 856x1300, 0033-015.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163129137

>>163128900
>Yet he is
You're an absolute idiot. Haise wasn't Kaneki. Memories are what make a person, without that, you're not who you once were. He told this to Hinami. Kaneki, after getting his memories back, became Kaneki/Haise but was NOT the same person he was at he beginning of :re. Haise had qualities that Kaneki didn't have. He was able to read between Eto's literature as Takatsuki and discover what kind of person she really was, and he wasn't a fan of her books, for example.

Haise visiting Touka doesn't make up for KANEKI barely being in Touka's life enough for her to fall in love with him.

>> No.163129263
Quoted By: >>163129350

>>163128518
>Touka not being able to express her feelings
and then she wants the D and Kaneki was happy about that. The X chapter is the seal for them so it doesn't care the time they got together, Kaneki got his special person like Hide told him. If Hinami would done that first same events different girl.

>> No.163129350
Quoted By: >>163129594

>>163129263
>and then she wants the D and Kaneki was happy about that.
They barely spoke to each other, fucked, and Touka got pregnant. That's very constructive build up right there.

>> No.163129379
Quoted By: >>163129433

what is the point of toukas character?

>> No.163129433

>>163129379
have a baby and be used for somebody else's character progression.

>> No.163129461
Quoted By: >>163129635

>>163129137
I have heard people arguing that Kaneki might not be in love with Touka as much, but never that Talker was not in love with him. I don't know the reason why
you want to tow this line, but as someone who doesn't ship characters, looking from outside perspective it seemed pretty obvious to me. What I do agree with is that
marriage seemed rushed, but the ship in general not at all. It seemed to me like it was building up all the way from pt.1 and then it kinda boiled over and they fucked
each others brains out once Kaneki truly returned to him self.

Also one could argue that while personality and traits might be different due to memories, what a person deems to be attractive remains regardless as something subconscious
beyond our control. Haise just could express it better, and when Talker called him out for it, he also admitted it . While they had distance between them, it's safe to assume the feelings they had remained.

>> No.163129493
File: 37KiB, 259x300, FRESH.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163129493

TOKYO GHOUL; ABYSS

>> No.163129525
File: 313KiB, 728x1071, IMG_20171006_144250.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163129525

>>163129137
Literally a true speedreader. Remember all the prisoner 240? Haise was a Kaneki at its core with wiped memories. Indeed, he considered himself a different person from Kaneki, but at the end Haise became part of Kaneki. He has his memories. Why the fuck you think the chapter is called inherited memories? The speedreaders are really everywhere.

>> No.163129594

>>163129350
>fucked, and
sometimes that work very well to make a couple. Kaneki only needed that to pick her as his reason to live. If Hinami fucked Kaneki right after Cochlea no rabbits only Hinami's babys.

Oh god I wanted that so hard. Kirishimas cucked for life it was too good for be true

>> No.163129632

>>163129525
Touka is so cute

>> No.163129635
Quoted By: >>163129759

>>163129461
>but never that Talker was not in love with him.
Ayato saw Kaneki to be like Arata, so it wouldn't be a surprise if the same thing applied to Touka. She loves Kaneki, yes, but it's only because Kaneki reminds her of her dad. She realizes the mistakes her dad made, with many of them having to do with Hikari, so that's why she's protective with Kaneki. Like not wanting to worry him as much about her, and so on.

Touka has never expressed her feelings for Kaneki beyond, "lol well you used to look at me a lot when you were haise." It's because it's a false love, and definitely relating to Arata. Mutsuki "loves" Haise because he gave her love that no father did, and Touka "loves" Kaneki because he reminds her of her father.

>> No.163129724
Quoted By: >>163130208

>>163129525
>but at the end Haise became part of Kaneki.
You're reading comprehension is on a whole new level. I acknowledged Haise became Kaneki and Kaneki became Haise once his memories returned. >>163129137
But up until then? Haise was his own man, a man who was SCARED of Kaneki. A man trying to make sense of his own past, while at the same time, not wanting to embrace it. Haise was who had a crush on Touka, not Kaneki. Haise was who visited Touka, not Kaneki.

>> No.163129759

>>163129635
Ishida has hidden almost all of her expressions during all :re. We can't know for sure because of that. I think it goes more toward guilty because at the end, he isn't the sweet and caring Kaneki she knew at Anteiku.

>> No.163129851
File: 2MiB, 1280x1381, Kirishima.Touka.full.2037441.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163129851

Her Toukas are perfect

>> No.163129890

Rize is gonna save Kaneki next chapter

>> No.163129918

>>163129851
I liked howww Ishida made her breasts bigger just before sex chapter.

>> No.163129942

>>163129890
That would be an asspull, but a good one

>> No.163129998

>>163129890
Rize is being raped for her kakuhou crying black tears rapidly aging and dying. She is in no position to save anyone.

>> No.163130208

>>163129724
You really can't catch anything, do you? Haise is Kaneki, yeah, the chapter 1 Haise. His memory wipe was just a cope mechanism to deal with losing everything at Anteiku. Haise was scared of his old self because it represented everything he lost and what he became. I repeat it to you, the chapter where Haise meets Touka is called "Inherited Feeling". You guess why, don't you? Kaneki has ALL of Haise's memories.

>> No.163130218

>>163129890
>Rize is gonna save Kane
I would like that
ass pull
but it would be awesome
saving kaneki to rape him in front of touka until kki says she is the only woman for him.

>> No.163130257
File: 1MiB, 1840x1300, 12-131.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163130257

>>163130208
Forgot pic

>> No.163130332
Quoted By: >>163130956

>>163130208
>Haise is Kaneki, yeah, the chapter 1 Haise.
Except he literally wasn't. See: >>163129137
>Haise was scared of his old self because it represented everything he lost and what he became.
That's a nice headcanon without anything to back it up. Is that why he tried to research on Kaneki? Because he knew it all but wasn't trying to remember? You're a retard.
>Kaneki has ALL of Haise's memories.
Yes, when they're one now, which was my point.

>> No.163130538

>>163130208
From what I gather is that he is arguing with you that while he might have inherited memories, it still doesn't mean that >Kaneki< loves Talker. I might be completely wrong of course.
I think he is saying that Haise had feelings for her, but once he became Kaneki and returned to his old self, even if he retained Haises memories e.t.c. those feelings he had for Talker remained associated with Haise and are kinda kept separate. He knows that Haise liked her but in that guys mind it doesn't change the fact that Kaneki him self doesn't feel that way. I dont agree with him though mind you. I think it's
straight up denial at this point.

>> No.163130647

>>163130257
This part turned me on.

>> No.163130704

>>163130538
Read the thread this time.

>> No.163130755
File: 646KiB, 929x726, 1507318949776.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163130755

>>163130538
If that's what you gathered, you really a retard.

>> No.163130827

Since Tokyo Ghoul is ending what will be your final rating?

>> No.163130956
File: 243KiB, 974x1400, 0112.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163130956

>>163130332
>He always sees him with Centipede mask
>Always calls him weak
>Remind him that he can't protect anything
>He touch his chin and has the same mannerisms
>Goes crazy at his past
>Represent his old self as a child
He was repressing all his memories, he didn't lost them. Look at >>163130257. He perfectly knows who he was and what he wanted after his encounter with Arima but forgets everything as a coping mechanism after revelation he killed them all.
>Yes, when they're one now, which was my point.
If you know they merged, which is clear since he still considers Arima His father and Akira his mother and cares for the CCG, would care if just Haise loved Touka? It still got passed on. Just to end

Kaneki and Touka grow closer. He decides to keep her away for the Ghoul world. Kaneki has his amnesiac breakdown. Haise inherits his previous feeling for Touka. He keeps visiting her and grow even closer. Haise pass those feeling to Kaneki.

>> No.163131049
File: 404KiB, 800x1192, 13932016480029111274-f9a0baba7cd19ef6df059c83f4622cc4.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163131049

Honestly go fuck yourself Young Jump.

>> No.163131105

>>163131049
Why? They encourage you to use your brain and solve the puzzle.

>> No.163131124

>>163130956
>Kaneki and Touka grow closer. He decides to keep her away for the Ghoul world. Kaneki has his amnesiac breakdown. Haise inherits his previous feeling for Touka. He keeps visiting her and grow even closer. Haise pass those feeling to Kaneki.

This, simple.

>> No.163131183

>>163130956
>he didn't lost them.
>but forgets everything
Nice contradiction. This led to Haise becoming his own person, someone who wasn't Kaneki. Kaneki died in that cell when Arima broke the news, which gave birth to Haise. Haise had no memories of Kaneki and his past life until it, through a slow process, came back one by one.

No, it didn't. Because clearly Kaneki was surprised when Touka told him what he did as Haise, which means he didn't remember he did that. Kaneki had no strong feelings for Touka untl they had sex, but Touka is basing this off a false love. We've heard Kaneki's side of things, but never once has Touka explained her love for Kaneki. WHY she loves him. Never once.

>> No.163131260

>>163130956
Toukenfags being in denial as usual

>> No.163131272
Quoted By: >>163131354

>>163131183
>No, it didn't. Because clearly Kaneki was surprised when Touka told him what he did as Haise.

He actually was embarrassed that she noticed it, while he himself thought that he didn't show any signs of attraction anon. He didn't forget. He was surprised that she saw trough him.

>> No.163131311
Quoted By: >>163131354

>>163131183
Are you missing the key word repressed.

>> No.163131354

>>163131272
He mumbled "Haise" underneath his breath, which means it was something he couldn't control. Once again proving my point that Haise at the time =/= Kaneki.
>>163131311
It officially became lost, nice reading comprehension.

>> No.163131400
Quoted By: >>163131425

>>163131354
Now this is fucking reaching

>> No.163131425

>>163131400
>facts are reaching
?

>> No.163131569

>>163129851
Did anyone ever scan the tank for sweet uncensored Toukas?

>> No.163131641

>>163128139
All of this.

>> No.163131708
Quoted By: >>163131750

>>163131354
Or maybe it meant that he was once again embarrassed that she noticed it and tried to play it off as: Oh Haise was the weird one not me. Using it as a scapegoat, all the while knowing that he has those feelings too. At that time he was in Haise persona but the feelings were ones that remained from the time that he was Kaneki, it's just that they showed through more vividly and Talker caught on to it and he didn't think it she did.

>> No.163131750
Quoted By: >>163131968

>>163131708
>Or maybe it meant that he was once again embarrassed that she noticed it and tried to play it off as:
That's called an assumption, not a fact.
>Oh Haise was the weird one not me.
Which solidifies Kaneki =/= Haise (at the beginning of :re).

>> No.163131968
Quoted By: >>163132060

>>163131750
>That's called an assumption, not a fact.
What you said is also an assumption too though
>He mumbled "Haise" underneath his breath, which means it was something he couldn't control.
That is also your assumption and your interpretation. Im just sharing mine so you get a different perspective and see where others are coming from.

>Oh Haise was the weird one not me.
>Which solidifies Kaneki =/= Haise (at the beginning of :re).

How does that solidify anything ?
I said that he was saying it to play it off and using it as a cheap scapegoat, he felt awkward because he was exposed.

>> No.163131992
Quoted By: >>163132084

>>163131183
He actually has been hiding almost, if not all, Touka true feelings and expressions through all of :Re while in the original she was an open book. Maybe he saving them for the ultimate flashback sequence.

>> No.163132060

>>163131968
>How does that solidify anything ?
Because it further proves that at the time, Kaneki and Haise were not the same person. They were two entirely different entities for reasons I've stated above. One would do that the other wouldn't. For example, obviously having a school girl crush on Touka.

>> No.163132084

>>163131992
>He actually has been hiding almost, if not all, Touka true feelings and expressions through all of :Re
Which didn't help the ship being as poorly developed as it was.

>> No.163132122
Quoted By: >>163132203

>>163132060
What? Are you taking that "Haise" by Kaneki as proof? For me he was just embarrassed of how he acted as Haise.

>> No.163132203
Quoted By: >>163132479

>>163132122
>For me
Exactly, for you, but that's not what the narrative says.

>> No.163132303
File: 2MiB, 6239x4169, 129847923332.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163132303

>>163128181
He'll give her his dick if anything.

>> No.163132359
Quoted By: >>163132434

>>163132060
>One would do that the other wouldn't. For example, obviously having a school girl crush on Touka.

What you are implying is that Haise has feelings and Kaneki doesn't with this statement. because :
> having a school girl crush
Those are feelings.

What I'm saying the feelings were always there in his both personalities, it's just that :
Kaneki kept his feelings secret and to him self, he internalized them and did his best to never show them.
Haise couldn't help but slip up and show them.

He was hiding behind a different personality at the time but it doesn't change the fact that the feelings he had were always there hidden beneath whatever mask he wears at the time.

>> No.163132434

>>163132359
>Those are feelings.
Yes, feelings that Haise had, but Kaneki never inherited those feelings until chapter 125. You literally cannot prove that Kaneki ever had strong romantic feelings for Touka before 125 of :re. He cared for her, yeah, but never showed signs of romantically loving her.

>> No.163132479
Quoted By: >>163132505

>>163132203
Here you are dismissing other opinions and dictating what the narrative says by your own personal standards and interpretation, it just shows that there is no way to debate you since you are set in your way to the point of stubbornness. You dismiss what he says because YOUR interpretation of the narrative says otherwise.

>> No.163132505

>>163132479
>Here you are dismissing other opinions
I'm more focused on the facts, you have not presented them to me this entire time. See >>163132434
you haven't proven anything.

>> No.163132685
Quoted By: >>163132799

>>163132434
>Yes, feelings that Haise had, but Kaneki never inherited those feelings until chapter 125.
And I'm saying that Haise wouldn't have those feelings in the first place if Kaneki didn't have them beforehand. The fact that Haise had feelings for Talker is proof in it self that Kaneki had feelings for her beforehand.

Your logic:
Kaneki feelings [X] Haise feelings [X] Kaneki feelings
Mine :
Kaneki feelings [>] Haise feelings [>] Kaneki feelings

This argument can go forever, because we can't with 100% certainty prove what exactly Kaneki felt, because his emotions were internalized. My interpretation is romantic feelings, your is non romantic, but what were those feelings kept inside him FOR A FACT is not yet shown with 100% undoubtable proof.

>> No.163132722
Quoted By: >>163132850

>>163132434
Dam, now you know the exact moment he inherits them?
>Decides to keep her save several times
>Always gets awkward around her
>Always end up listening to her
I don't know what more you want. Being the "King" doesn't exactly allows you to be flexible with you romantic life.

>> No.163132783
Quoted By: >>163132850

>>163132434
>You literally cannot prove that Kaneki ever had strong romantic feelings for Touka

And you can't prove that he didn't because he keeps his feelings within him and doesn't show them up until recently.

>> No.163132799
Quoted By: >>163132868

>>163132685
>Haise wouldn't have those feelings in the first place if Kaneki didn't have them beforehand. T
Except that's a lie considering, as I and the narrative spelled it out to you numerous times, Kaneki was not Haise. Haise met Touka and thought she was beautiful, strong feelings that Kaneki never expressed outside of spotting her in chapter 1 and saying, "She's cute, i guess." while mainly focusing on Rize.

Touka even told Kaneki that, as Haise, he looked at her with the same eyes he looked at Rize with.

>your logic
No, that's just you not reading.
More like
Kaneki's feelings [x] Haise's feelings [Yes] Kaneki returned feelings [not fully there until chapter 125]

>> No.163132834

>>163128139
Yeah, Kaneki also developed a crush on Touka just like he did on Rize because he's a massive oedipus faggot.

>> No.163132850
Quoted By: >>163133190

>>163132783
>And you can't prove that he didn't
You mean aside from him never showing strong feelings for Touka before 125 much like Haise did? Thanks for acknowledging how you can't prove he had feelings for her, by the way.
>>163132722
It's obvious he feels for her in 125, you idiot. Because that's when "they" become a thing. Chapters later would have Kaneki coming to terms with his feelings for Touka, saying "I love her." before declaring that he will marry her.

>> No.163132868

>>163132799
Then why the chapter is called Inherited Feelings? Just a random thing?

>> No.163132924

>>163132868
Did you forget that the main thing in that chapter was Haise crying without his control? It was Kaneki on the inside after being reunited with someone who he thought was dead before then.

>> No.163133190
Quoted By: >>163133295

>>163132850
>Thanks for acknowledging how you can't prove he had feelings for her, by the way.

I can to a certain degree, as others have pointed out the moments they had and the encounters they had with each other, but to you that's not sufficient, because that's either too subtle for you to be taken that way or maybe up for interpretation and you see it one way and not the other.

Only reason I say :

>And you can't prove he didn't

Is because, just like I can't provide sufficient evidence FOR YOU you can't do that TO ME because we see the same moments, same sentences in two different directions, and until 3rd party ( that is author in this case ) puts it point blank for us somehow via flashbacks or something we can argue forever like this about what exactly Kaneki felt inside.

>> No.163133295
Quoted By: >>163133580

>>163133190
>as others have pointed out the moments they had
What moments? Training? Him at Anteiku for a brief period of time? Him not wanting her to get involved with his plans because he cares about her enough to not want to put her hopes of going to Kami University in jeopardy? Not in a single one of those moments did Kaneki showing any romantic feelings towards her. That isn't proof, that's you forcing it to be something it wasn't.
>YOU you can't do that TO ME
The biggest proof of them all is him not showing any feelings. I don't expect you to get that wrapped around your head, though.

>> No.163133473

https://youtu.be/0zL2akvpWJc

>> No.163133580
Quoted By: >>163133786

>>163133295
>What moments?
Him protecting her from the ghoul world, him letting eat his flesh so Touka survives encounter with Tsukiyama, because we know he didn't care at all if he dies or not all this time, him wanting to go back to Anteiku and her after the encounter on the bridge willing to throw away his chase of the past and search for reasons for what happen to him just so he can return. The time they want to make masks and him blushing seeing her in her normal clothes. I mean these things can easily be seen as guided by his true feelings for her.

>That isn't proof
Again, thats not proof TO YOU. Hence I say, I can only show my point to a degree to you, because we see things in completely different ways and can't change each others opinions because of it.

>The biggest proof of them all is him not showing any feelings.
As I said above, those encounters and others can be seen as him showing his feelings. I mean does a character have to straight up say I love you for you to see his true feelings. What would he have to have done in order for you to admit that he had feelings other than to say it straight up and have it spoon fed to you? Kiss, fuck, what ?

>> No.163133786

>>163133580
>Him protecting her from the ghoul world, him letting eat his flesh so Touka survives encounter with Tsukiyama,
Literally everything you explained here just shows Kaneki isn't an asshole, which he isn't. He even told Touka, despite when she used to be a bitch to him, "I would be sad if you died." Because that's the kind of person who he was. If it was anyone, say Hinami who had been fighting Tsukiyama and needed some strength, he would have done the same thing. That doesn't point to him having romantic feelings, that's just your headcanon. A delusional one at that.
>Anteiku and her after the encounter on the bridge willing to throw away his chase of the past and search for reasons for what happen to him just so he can return.
So... because she (literally) knocked some sense into him, that means he loved her? Wow, you're retarded.
>The time they want to make masks and him blushing seeing her in her normal clothes
Kaneki said Touka was cute in chapter one while mainly being focused on Rize, that doesn't mean he had strong feelings for her.

>thats not proof TO YOU.
No, it's underline headcanon at this point. It's not proof, as all of your points have just been you reaching for something that wasn't there.
>Opinions
Not here for opinions, anon, I'm here for facts. The fact is Kaneki had no signs of loving Touka before 125 of :re.

>> No.163134103
Quoted By: >>163134328

I love shipping

>> No.163134123

>>163128139
Of course it was rushed you virgin.

>> No.163134161

>Kaneki had no signs of loving Touka

Kaneki caring for Touka exams
Kaneki saying it would be sad if rabit dies
Kaneki giving a keychain rabit for her birthday
inner Kaneki crying for the horrible cofee she made him
Kaneki fuckin her like rabit all night

Im not a Toukafag but this means something you obtuse fuck.

Hinami>Rize>everyone else>Touka

>> No.163134180
Quoted By: >>163134236

>>163133786
The whole point of this discussion is retarded, people don't always fuck because they are in love, in that moment they wanted some kind of comfort and they had sex, that's it, it isn't deep.

They cared enough to have sex, I either don't think that Kaneki loved her but certainly she was important to him

>> No.163134236

>>163134180
Thanks for proving me right, he only loved her after 125.
>>163134161
>i don't know how to read
See >>163133786

>> No.163134328
File: 24KiB, 194x211, wIfwPDb.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163134328

>>163134103

>> No.163134369
Quoted By: >>163134510

>>163133786
>So... because she (literally) knocked some sense into him, that means he loved her? Wow, you're retarded.

She knocked some sense into him and made him realize what is important to him. Besides he is shy and maybe then he finally realized that she might actually have some feelings towards him. Maybe he didn't express feelings outwardly the way you expected him to do it, because of fear of rejection, because he thought that Talker was gonna reject him because she is too good for him, he was a social autist after all you can't deny that. And furthermore if you want to go that route and start insulting me, calling me a retard, well then you should know that you are the one being retarded here because at the end of the day no matter how hard you argue and how you dismiss it and how many reasons you state why they shouldn't, they still are married and have a kid and you try to argue against what author did and planned all along in his story. I say that it was obvious that they had feelings, author shows it by shipping them and then you say that it's completely wrong.

>Kaneki said Touka was cute in chapter one while mainly being focused on Rize, that doesn't mean he had strong feelings for her.
That was at the very start of the story, and that's where he started developing those feelings, at that point they were not as prominent. He started DEVELOPING THEM around that time.

>as all of your points have just been you reaching for something that wasn't there
And so were yours, because as I stated previously, others saw this ship coming a mile away, and what we saw was proven right when they end up together, you are trying to argue not only against regular readers here, but against author stating that what he did was not pre-planned and was wrong because - your reasons.

>The fact is Kaneki had no signs of loving Touka before 125 of :re.

And that in it self is YOUR opinion again. You didnt see them, I did, so now what.

>> No.163134510
Quoted By: >>163134978

>>163134369
>because of fear of rejection,
>because he thought that Talker was gonna reject him because she is too good for him
Now we're definitely headed into the headcanon realm. This isn't another one of your fan fictions.
>they still are married and have a kid
>w-who cares that it was a shit ship that got poorly developed! it's canon, deal with it!
So now you're conceding, it's about time.

>That was at the very start of the story, and that's where he started developing those feelings
What romantic feelings? He never developed any feelings outside of Kaneki thinking Touka was cute. He didn't develop anything, so stop lying, it's getting sad at this point.
>And so were yours
Except they weren't, as everything I've said has been an underlying fact in the manga. I don't know what fan fiction you've been reading, but Kaneki never expressed feelings for Touka before :re 125.
>YOUR opinion
That's a weird way to spell fact.

>> No.163134557
Quoted By: >>163134587

>>163134161
>People liking Rize over any other character
How though? Literally HOW? She had less lines of dialogue than almost every other character. She was a "Character" for less than a chapter I think, then the next time we saw her she was a starving spaz that couldn't speak. No Ken's fucking hallucinations don't count, and aside from that everything we know about her came from other characters, not her interacting with people.

>> No.163134587

>>163134557
>She was a "Character" for less than a chapter I think
So did you just miss the two background chapters we got? One in TG, and the other in :re? Speedreader alert.

>> No.163134591

Talkerfags seem like the same type of people who think GoT hasn't been shit ever since they deviated from GRRM's writing

>> No.163134978

>>163134510
>Now we're definitely headed into the headcanon realm. This isn't another one of your fan fictions.

You wanted reasons as to why, so I gave you a possible reason as to why. It was up to you to accept it or dismiss it, and so you did.

>So now you're conceding, it's about time.
I'm not conceding here buddy, it's just you busting out a one liner here trying to dismiss everything I said. I just pointed out your own retardation because you were fast to call me a retard for debating against your points. As I said, people saw this ship coming a mile a way and saw the signs while you were blind to them, and just because you were blind to them, doesn't mean others are retards because of it. And it's not like I think this ship is perfect anyway, I'm no shipper, but I think story would have been more interesting if Kaneki was with Eto, but Talker x Kaneki also makes sense because of the buildup leading up to it.

>What romantic feelings? He never developed any feelings outside of Kaneki thinking Touka was cute. He didn't develop anything, so stop lying, it's getting sad at this point.
If one finds one attractive then there are some feelings underneath it, physical attraction almost always comes first and often leads to emotional attraction like it did in this story, hence they got married.

>Except they weren't
Thats you saying it, I don't expect you to concede to your "facts" being your opinions anyway, so you can keep babbling about things being "fact" when it is your own interpretation of the story and the relationships between characters. Just because you think something is a fact does not make it a "fact" when there are others who think that what they think is fact just as much as you do ignoramus.

>That's a weird way to spell fact.
To further prove my point

Anyway, we've been going on in circles for about 3hrs, it's 2am here now and I have a shift tomorrow. Best of luck. Was fun debating you, although pointless.

>> No.163135170

>>163134978
>so I gave you a possible reason as to why.
You're handing in your assumptions when they've been dismissed with facts from the manga, and not only that, but common sense.
>people saw this ship coming a mile a way
And yet many of those people, not including oblivious shippers like yourself, called out on it being poorly constructed on Ishida's part.
>If one finds one attractive then there are some feelings underneath it
How old are you? That's not how it works. As explained to you more than once, while Kaneki thought Touka was cute, he had feelings for Rize. Mind you, this was before he called her an outright monster when it was revealed that she was a ghoul. Meaning he had no feelings beyond thinking she was good looking.
>Thats you saying it
And the manga. Just because you choose to ignore it doesn't make it less true.

>> No.163137660

Since it's 90% confirmed that dragon will appear this chapter, what do you think it is? A person, a ghoul, the original OEK or just something metaphorical, like an ideology or a thought?

>> No.163137868

So, in the end, who did you like better: Haise or Kaneki?

>> No.163138233

>>163137660
Dragon is Kaneki in berserk mode
It's not even a question though, Furuta was waiting for dragon to show up and when Kaneki did he said "V" for victory. The name of the operation literally means baiting out the dragon.
Touka's death is the main trigger.
I also think last chapter was happening in Kaneki's fucked up head after seeing Goat base destroyed with nobody left alive.

>> No.163138764
File: 1MiB, 1716x860, Bravo.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163138764

>>163137660
I was so confident it was going to be Shirazu. Kaneki would've shitted on Suzuya and Hanbee, then the Dragon Kakuja form of Shirazu, the ultimate creation of Kanou, would've came in this chapter to fight him, continuing into one final volume.

But Ishida really fucked up everything. I have no fuckin clue anymore. And since Young Jump intends to finish :re off with this chapter (since their website won't post last chapter and this next one, meaning they don't want to give the ending out for free), I really don't see how the Dragon will come into play with how many loose ends that need to be prepared for the following sequel.

>> No.163138954

>>163130257
God I loved this page

>> No.163139173
File: 2MiB, 2000x2000, 1507246594685.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163139173
Quoted By: >>163151092

>>163127643
Next chapter for sure.

>> No.163139759
Quoted By: >>163139872

>>163138764
But anon, that would have been dumb and gay

>> No.163139872
Quoted By: >>163141158

>>163139759
You must enjoy sucking Ishida's cock if you think what we got was any better.

>> No.163140718
File: 1015KiB, 995x715, do_it_for_her_kurona.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163140718
Quoted By: >>163143290

>>163138764
The last chapter could be forty full pages and probably still fucking suck.

>> No.163140890
Quoted By: >>163140932

how the fuck can someone even shit up a series so much

>> No.163140932
File: 77KiB, 245x225, 1503630969571.gif [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163140932

>>163140890
I don't know but I would guillotine choke Ishida if I crossed him.

>> No.163141158
Quoted By: >>163143250

>>163139872
No, what we got sucked ass. To be clear, the manga has sucked ass for a while. Your idea would suck ass even more because its shallow fanfictional bullshit, and the fact that you think it would be better makes it even cringier.

>> No.163141900
File: 1MiB, 1330x948, Make it stop.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163141900

>>163138764
Damn Urie really did get so much more attractive

>> No.163142686
Quoted By: >>163142944

So no spoilers this weekend

>> No.163142944

>>163142686
Someone said we get early spoilers due to it being a Holiday on Monday but who knows. The rest of WSJ leaked early, maybe it'll happen for YJ.

>> No.163143054
Quoted By: >>163143238

Generals are against the rules, kids.

>> No.163143238

>>163143054
> He says when 6 or more series have generals at the moment

>> No.163143250

>>163141158
>because its shallow fanfictional bullshit
Why is that the case when Ishida dangled Hairu's head as a possibility for her to be resurrected down the line? Okahira already came back from the dead, which means Ishida doesn't even give a shit anymore. What you consider fanfictional bullshit is already reality.

>you think it would be better makes it even cringier.
Pardon me for stating my shit taste fellow anon.

>> No.163143266

When do we get spoilers since there's a Holiday on Monday? Hopefully sometime late tonight.

>> No.163143276
Quoted By: >>163143371

I cant wait anymore lads, where are these spoilers?

>> No.163143290

>>163140718
How is it possible that Kurona went from completely forgettable, to forgettable but also the most beautiful girl alive in the manga (and also best girl)

>> No.163143328
Quoted By: >>163143426

I’ve got the spoilers right here.

>> No.163143371
File: 33KiB, 480x360, freeza..jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163143371

>>163143276

>> No.163143426

>>163143328
GIB

>> No.163143564 [SPOILER]
File: 138KiB, 1115x720, 3213.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
[SPOILER]

THEY'RE HERE. What the fuck is going on AAAAH

>> No.163143572 [SPOILER]
File: 3MiB, 496x276, the gif.gif [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
[SPOILER]
Quoted By: >>163145686

five minutes

>> No.163143629

>>163143564
OMFG SERPENTO

>> No.163143631
Quoted By: >>163144291

guarantee this chapter will be a retarded after the storm chapter where every character tries their very best to be as vague as possible. like i could see ui talking to someone and saying "kaneki deserves the unknown fate which befell him"

>> No.163143952
File: 533KiB, 1153x546, 1501306638964.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163143952
Quoted By: >>163144428

spoilers please.

>> No.163144182

>>163143564
wait. is this real. I guess I have seen it before.

>> No.163144291
Quoted By: >>163144787

>>163143631
so just like before. God dammit i still have hope that it won't be that shitty

>> No.163144428
File: 322KiB, 1153x546, fixed.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163144428

>>163143952

>> No.163144474

>>163127612
Why's that?

>> No.163144487

I AM VANCUVER

>> No.163144577 [DELETED]
File: 1MiB, 500x500, tumblr_notl4296671qe1i57o1_500.gif [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163144577
Quoted By: >>163144634

Mother? MOTHEERRRRRR!!!! IM SO FUCKED UP!!! Q%#%@

>> No.163144634
Quoted By: >>163144747

>>163144577
You're not funny for modeling your shitposts over an archaic screencap back in the Auction arc

>> No.163144747
File: 119KiB, 286x458, its a vancouver.gif [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163144747
Quoted By: >>163145492

>>163144634
You dumb cunt I AM THAT CLOWN/SHITPOSTER!!!

I've been on TG threads since 2014 you dumb twat

>> No.163144787

>>163144291
he did it in part 1, he HAS to do it again.

>> No.163144852
Quoted By: >>163145030

>>163138764
When did Urie's pupils turn upside-down?

>> No.163145013
Quoted By: >>163145072

They are saying it's not ending
https://twitter.com/MangaMagJapon/status/916494313315385344

>> No.163145030

>>163144852
Yes

>> No.163145072
File: 176KiB, 970x775, 1370059800501.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163145072
Quoted By: >>163145427

>>163145013
Do we have an official source anywhere else? I don't trust beaners.

>> No.163145427
Quoted By: >>163145482

>>163145072
Holy shit! Who beat up Talker?

>> No.163145482
File: 191KiB, 893x864, 1431908221715.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163145482

>>163145427
Me I'm sick of her shit. Hinami a best forever.

>> No.163145492
Quoted By: >>163145532

>>163144747
I'm the original clown shitposter though, you fag.

>> No.163145532
File: 73KiB, 774x302, 1500716318129.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163145532
Quoted By: >>163145632

>>163145492
prove it, I in fact made all clown copypasta too

>> No.163145632

>>163145532
Here's your (You) fake shitposter-kun.

>> No.163145686
Quoted By: >>163145962

>>163143572
BUT NOBODY ASKED FOR IT YET.

>> No.163145762

i need spoilers so i can quit already

>> No.163145783
File: 212KiB, 898x1300, IMG_5715.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163145783
Quoted By: >>163145835

Would you fuck this dog anons?

>> No.163145835

>>163145762
> Implying you won't be here for Part 3
You wish anon
>>163145783
Are her and Koma dead as fuck or are they just laying there in need of recovery time? Yes though.

>> No.163145836

>>163145762
Someone posted the .gif without anyone asking.
No spoilers until Monday.
Enjoy.

>> No.163145889

:re isn't ending

Ishida with the fakeout

>> No.163145962
Quoted By: >>163146017

>>163145686
He got it wrong anyway, it's 15 minutes

>> No.163146017

>>163145962
You mean 5 (five) minutes, three times. No such thing as fifteen minutes.

>> No.163146046
File: 405KiB, 540x739, kanekis funeral.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163146046

The end of RE is coming. Are you ready? Also the nuggets funeral.

>> No.163146144 [SPOILER]
File: 953KiB, 1100x1564, Final chapter.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
[SPOILER]

SPOILERS INCOMING

>> No.163146164
Quoted By: >>163146253

>>163130208
How does one even think this?
>Haise is Kaneki
Haise and Kaneki are fundamentaly two different persons. They are not the same! Ishida had no fucking way to logically explain Kaneki's feelings towards Talker, hence why he used Haise to explain them. But this on it's own is fucking retarded.

>> No.163146191

>>163146144
Will the nugget be the become the oggai's onahole?

>> No.163146211
File: 37KiB, 1280x720, 1407870514670.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163146211

>>163146144
Better than I could have ever imagined.

>> No.163146253
Quoted By: >>163146279

>>163146164
You are telling me two people can use the same brain that doesn't make sense, your brain IS you

no its just kaneki

>> No.163146279

>>163146253
>your brain IS you
not him but if you lost your memories at this very moment, you weren't the same person you were just a couple of seconds ago

>> No.163146332

>>163130956
>Girl waits 4 years for a guy she barley knew for a month
>Never has Kaneki implied any sort of favorism or feelings towards Touka.
>We come into :re
>Haise crushes on Touka
>Author uses that to explain Kaneki did to
>There are anons who think this is good somehow
I am more surprised how fucking obsessed you have to be with a boy to wait for him for 4 years when you knew him for a month. Severe Daddy issues

>> No.163146346
Quoted By: >>163146387

>>163146279
empirically it is the same exact person,the same consciousness. personality /= consciousness

same person, different likes and traits

>> No.163146387
Quoted By: >>163146483

>>163146346
not really, a personality's conception comes from a person's memories and experiences throughout their life. their name is who they are. if all that is gone, the person they once were is dead.

its common sense

>> No.163146390

>>163146279
he never lost his memories tho, he just repressed them because trauma and shit

>> No.163146401
Quoted By: >>163146518

>>163146279
You're making that into an entirely different argument about what constitutes the "self." Haise is merely an amnesiac Kaneki, and this shit was resolved months ago.

>> No.163146406

Hey, is Vancouver here?

>> No.163146417
Quoted By: >>163146489

>>163146332
will you let it go already you sound like a butthurt narutofag

>> No.163146471

>>163146390
We don't know that, because his memories came back over time not just finding the file on himself.

>> No.163146483

>>163146387
Did you read what I said? It's NOT the same personality.

consciousness /= personality. It's the same "him" thinking, the same consciousness, but a different personality.

Your consciousness does not arise from accumulated memories and experiences like personality does,

>> No.163146484

>>163132868
Remember the coffee, and how he cried because of the taste? Ring any bells?
>Anteiku
>inherites feelings
Seriously. Open your eyes

>> No.163146489
Quoted By: >>163146515

>>163146417
What does naruto have to do with anything though

>> No.163146515

>>163146489
you're actually taking shipping seriously, like you actually seem to care unironically

>> No.163146518
File: 549KiB, 974x1400, akira speaks with kaneki.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163146518

>>163146390
he eventually really forgot them, and even told hinami that he couldnt be kaneki even if he tried
>>163146401
kaneki =/= haise, i thought this was pretty clear. akira even told kaneki this recently. names are one thing, but he will never be haise and haise was never ken kaneki

>> No.163146535
File: 717KiB, 1280x1280, 1507324074083.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163146535

>>163146390
That's what Ishida want's you to think.

>> No.163146561
Quoted By: >>163146735

>>163146483
haise wasn't even kaneki on a conscious level though, he denied every part of kaneki in his being. everything about him was different than kaneki, its what made haise completely unique

>> No.163146595
Quoted By: >>163146649

>>163146518
>only in that time and moment
She's speaking metaphorically you fucking retard.

>> No.163146602

>>163146332
This, holy shit.

Shipping fags are cancer.

>> No.163146622

>>163134978
God, you're fucking retarded

>> No.163146648

>>163146518
You're misunderstanding Akira. She's saying attaching meaning to symbols is illogical, the meaning lies with what the symbol represents, but humans become attached more to the symbol rather than what it means.

She realizes this but cannot separate herself from it, from only recognizing the Haise symbol and not Kaneki.

>> No.163146649
Quoted By: >>163146747

>>163146595
stop reaching. haise himself even stated this way back in :re when he was interrogating hinami, because of his memories, because of what he experienced as haise, he was not kaneki

>> No.163146683

What this thread has told me is Talker and her fanbase need to be gassed.

>> No.163146735
Quoted By: >>163146863

>>163146561
I don't think you quite understand what consciousness is. You keep seeming to think personality is consciousness.

DO you think I'm saying conscience and not conscious?

>> No.163146747

>>163146649
Because he didn't fucking remember while he was Haise. You are one dense motherfucker. I can't spell it out to you any simpler than that, you'll just have to live with your delusion.

>> No.163146778

People are turning this into legit rocket science, it's not that hard to comprehend.
> At the end of TG, Kaneki goes to "sleep" and let's another split personality take over, thus creating Haise
> Throughout early :re, Haise is afraid of his past memories or "Kaneki" resurfacing and replacing his existence as Haise
> Haise has his memories come back forcibly which re awakens Kaneki as a persona
> Kaneki retains his memories as Haise but that persona is no longer there
Haise is quite literally a split persona of Kaneki. They share the same brain and body but they aren't the same mentally. If you were a complete edgelord, then lost your memories and become the happiest fuck on the planet with no memories of the past or records of them you'd be a different person.

>> No.163146791
Quoted By: >>163147855

>>163146648
not really, she outright says that kaneki is not haise. haise was his own person, completely happy with his life. once eto brought back kaneki, haise died that day. just because kaneki has the memories of haise, it doesn't mean anything other than that. he isnt haise sasaki, characters have brought this up more than once
>>163146747
>he didn't remember
yes, he lost his memories, which made him not kaneki. its common sense, as i said.

>> No.163146800

>>163146778
He also talks to dead people in his head. He's mentally ill. Its the same person.

>> No.163146818

>>163146332
wasnt kaneki going back to touka after he realized she liked at the end of part 1? he was even dissolving his little fuckboi group no?

>> No.163146854

>>163127422
Yes. Ishida couldn't kill both Touka and Kaneki, someone has to live in order to grieve.
Everyone thought it was going to be Touka because having your pregnant wife die would be the ultimate source of suffering for Kaneki. But it ended up being Kaneki who died.

>> No.163146857

>>163146747
You have Ishida, through the use of his characters, outright tell you that Haise was not Kaneki because he lacked Kaneki's memories and experiences, and you continue to deny it. The deluded one is you.

>> No.163146863

>>163146735
In an earlier post you said that Haise and Kaneki were the same fundamental person, and mentioned that they had the same likes and dislikes, yet how come Haise dislikes Eto's books, but Kaneki likes them? He grew up with her books after all.

>> No.163146898

>>163146857
This. It's why you can absolutely love Haise and be a fan of him, but think Kaneki is the worst fucking character in this series, which he is, next to Talker.

>> No.163146901

>>163146857
Except that never fucking happens. So?

>> No.163146940
Quoted By: >>163147009

>>163146901
>Except that never fucking happens
Speedreaders should be banned from /a/

>> No.163146947

>>163146863
>yet how come Haise dislikes Eto's books, but Kaneki likes them?
Exactly.

Haise was able to read through Takatsuki's literature and see what kind of person she was deep down as Eto Yoshimura, granted not knowing her name, but her motives. Haise was not self destructive, he loved his life, and everyone around him.

>> No.163146952

>>163128295
Depends on whether Kaneki comes back as an evil ghoul overlord serving the real OEK who was in the underground city. If that happens, Kaneki will at least have his reunion and redemption with his son in Part 3.
But as of right now, Kaneki has it worse.

>> No.163146968

>>163146901
>Except that never fucking happens
Anon. There are screenshots all over this fucking thread.

>> No.163146970
Quoted By: >>163147043

>>163146863
You misread. I said they were. Not. The same. Personality.

I said they did NOT have the same likes or traits.

>> No.163146991

>>163146778
Pretty much this, if people didn't overlook details and speed through the story that much would be apparent. Especially when people praise early :re in comparison to now, you think they'd pay attention to the detail.

>> No.163147009
Quoted By: >>163147060

>>163146940
Seems like solid evidence to me. It's literally never explicitly stated anywhere by any character. Either way it's semantics, debating the "person" from one body is like saying someone who is schizophrenic is NOT the voices they hear in their head.

>> No.163147011
File: 3MiB, 2000x1203, touka calendar.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163147011
Quoted By: >>163147087

>>163129851

>> No.163147019
File: 3MiB, 640x360, 1507319033133.gif [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163147019

>>163146901

>> No.163147043

>>163146970
Oh shit, my apologies anon.

>> No.163147047

>>163131049
What is this picture supposed to be saying?

>> No.163147055
File: 170KiB, 800x1172, 11.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163147055

>>163146648
God, you idiots need to be stoppes. Haise is NOT Kaneki. Kaneki is fundamentally a whole different person. :re manga has made this clear on several moments

>> No.163147060
Quoted By: >>163147130

>>163147009
>It's literally never explicitly stated anywhere by any character.
>Haise to Hinami: I am not Ken Kaneki.
>Akira to Kaneki: You are no longer Haise.
Are you trolling?

>> No.163147064

>>163146818
He was going back to Anteiku but to do the same behind the scenes work as Yomo.

>> No.163147078

>>163131049
What the actual fuck is that

>> No.163147087
Quoted By: >>163147136

>>163147011
Touka was best for hit and run, but no.
kaneki made her a baby and now :re is shit

>> No.163147111

>>163146901
This can't even be categorized as denial anymore. It's something beyond denial.

>> No.163147119

>>163147055
THIS, holy shit. Ishida spelled it out on numerous occasions.

>> No.163147130
Quoted By: >>163147180

>>163147060
>While he was Haise
>While he was Kaneki
Of fucking course he can say that, your arguing about Persona's FROM THE SAME PERSON.

>> No.163147136

>>163147087
I almost forgot niggers read tokyo ghoul.

>> No.163147180

>>163147130
Anon.... The character Haise himself acknowledged that because of who he was, he couldn't be Kaneki. You had Tsukiyama realize that Haise was not Kaneki, HINAMI had been told by Haise himself that he was not Kaneki.

I can't believe I'm falling for this bait.

>> No.163147198

>>163146818
Touka conviced him to return to Anteiku and work with them. One of the moments she did something good.
>after he realized she liked at the end of part 1?
I am not even gonna bother with this. Literally, what the fuck?

>> No.163147199

>>163147180
I don't think you understand the difference between a persona and a "person." They're not the same thing.

>> No.163147229
Quoted By: >>163147273

Can people stop pointlessly arguing semantics?
It all comes down to how you view what makes a person a certain individual. Arguing back and forth is going nowhere since both sides define the core crux of the issue differently.

>> No.163147236
Quoted By: >>163147265

>>163147180
see >>163146778
You literally can't say they were the same people, in body yes but in mind no.

>> No.163147238
Quoted By: >>163147340

>>163147199
The whole point is Haise =/= Kaneki & Kaneki =/= Haise.
You literally cannot have this spelled out to you more than it already has by Ishida via the text.

>> No.163147265
Quoted By: >>163147312

>>163147236
>You literally can't say they were the same people
What the fuck are you on about? That's been my whole point. Did you tag the wrong person?

>> No.163147273

>>163147229
These threads wouldn't be the same without shit arguments that lead to nothing that hasn't already been stated in the story anon

>> No.163147299

>>163147055
>all the important or main characters die in her works.
Oh okay. well seems it was destined for the tokyo nugget to die.

>> No.163147312

>>163147265
My bad, I meant to tag this lad >>163147199

>> No.163147340

>>163147238
So by your logic Kaneki wasn't Kaneki before he became a ghoul, because you associate the later Kaneki with being an edgy faggot. See? That's not how it works.

>> No.163147354
Quoted By: >>163147385

>>163147340
>moving goalposts
Holy fucking shit anon...

>> No.163147385

>>163147354
Except its the same fucking arguement. Jeff gets into a car accident and gets amnesia. He wakes up and thinks he's bob. Guess what he's still fucking Jeff, no matter how hard he believes he's bob.

>> No.163147435
Quoted By: >>163147522

>>163147340
>Kaneki wasn't Kaneki before he became a ghoul,
Did Kaneki lose his memories, thus losing his experiences he's had as Kaneki before the surgery? No? Then he was the same person. You cannot be this arrogantly dense.

>> No.163147438

>>163147340
Anon, what the fuck. Do you have autism or something?

>> No.163147439

Can we stop shilling these memes? Haise and Kaneki aren't the same people """mentally""".
> Kaneki repressed his memories and created a split person in Haise
> Haise has no memories of Kaneki and functions like a completely different person
> Haise regains his memories of his past and the Kaneki persona awakens
> Haise is forever gone as a person but Kaneki retains the memories of his split persona
It couldn't be any more simple.

>> No.163147459

wait is this the argument about whether kaneki loves touka from hours ago?
let it go, kaneki's mentally ill and if thinking he/haise/or whoever loved touka does anything like fooling him into thinking he wants to live then so be it as long as he stops being a nugget and gets moving.
even if his love is not convincing I doubt Ishida will ever bring it up as a plot point because kaneki not loving touka would enrage his fans more than the last chapters.

>> No.163147471

>>163147385
What the fuck are you on about? ... No, really. Are you okay?

>> No.163147477

>>163147385
I litterally can't anymore. This fucking damage control

>> No.163147478

I wish the spoilers came out so these pointless arguments could die

>> No.163147479
Quoted By: >>163147547

>>163147385
You can change your identity whenever you want actually. Sure it'd take a while, but you can do it.

>> No.163147522

>>163147435
Well he can't be because apparently a person is only their personality, so if that changes they're whoever they want to be! Didn't know we've gone full tumblr since 143.

>> No.163147530
File: 797KiB, 812x806, 1507342872980.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163147530

>>163147340
>>163147385

>> No.163147547
Quoted By: >>163147691

>>163147479
but its still you. you dont die and become someone else.

>> No.163147552

>>163147522
Anon moving goalposts is not helping your case here.

>> No.163147619
Quoted By: >>163147839

how much do you want to bet that ishida is so autistic that the reason re plummeted in quality and things were skipped and characters were canned was because ishida HAD to end it in the early 140s for the parallel and he was panicking because he didn't think he could make it in time so he just said fuck it in regards to the quality and telling the story properly. he would fucking do that, he's that retarded.

>> No.163147639

>>163147522
Haise Sasaki is not Kaneki Ken. Get over it.

>> No.163147679

>>163147522
You have Hinami, Tsukiyama, Akira, and Haise himself spell it out for you. What's it going to take anon? What's it going to take to realize you're being dumb?

>> No.163147680 [DELETED]
File: 13KiB, 414x415, 1492737169738.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163147680

>>163147522
Anon, stop your own embarrasment

>> No.163147691

>>163147547
>you dont die and become someone else
In the pseudo-intellectual sense, you do. Because in Kaneki's case, it required removing all of his loved ones to the point where his desire to die reached critical mass, then he just retreated into himself, and eventually, with the coaxing or whatever of Arima, Haise was born.

>> No.163147694

This discussion makes me think of Golden Time.

>> No.163147737

>>163147691
>pseudo-intellectual
Exactly, you know. Like not real.

>> No.163147745

>>163146518
Lol, brainwash a guy via extreme mental and physical torture, then claim that he is no longer the guy you knew once he recovers. Akira a shit. Only Arima actually understood that Haise=Kaneki and wanted the real deal.

>> No.163147758

>>163147691
Right and Haise having experienced none of Kaneki Ken's harsships was fundamentally a different person like you see here>>163147055

>> No.163147790
Quoted By: >>163147827

>>163147745
>Only Arima actually understood that Haise=Kaneki
What is this meme?

>> No.163147793
File: 13KiB, 414x415, 1492737169738.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163147793

>>163147745

>> No.163147827
Quoted By: >>163147845

>>163147790
Arima was waiting for Haise to man up and remember who he was.

>> No.163147830

>>163147737
Haise didn't have any of Kaneki's memories, Ishida spent more time having Haise and Kaneki fighting over the control of the body with his fungus metaphor.

>> No.163147839

>>163147619
It's going to print $$$. He probably gives no fucks given the time he wasted in RE: not explaining shit he left open in part 1.

>> No.163147843

>>163147737
Yes, the manga is fiction. Your point? That they aren't seen as the same person? Because the manga disagrees with you. I don't think applying real world morality to fiction is a good idea.

>> No.163147845
Quoted By: >>163147883

>>163147827
>Arima was waiting for Haise to man up
>and remember who he was.
Is this some form of headcanon that you expect me to understand here?

>> No.163147855
File: 69KiB, 912x317, C121.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163147855
Quoted By: >>163148078

>>163146791
My argument was that it's the same consciousness experiencing the 2 personas.

As for Akira see pic related

>> No.163147856

Everyone who knew Kaneki in the past referred to Haise as Kaneki though, he's still the same person just a different persona.

>> No.163147874

>>163147856
Don't bother they don't understand its not mutually exclusive.

>> No.163147877

>>163147856
>Everyone who knew Kaneki in the past referred to Haise as Kaneki though,
Because the person they last saw him as was Kaneki... and then had chapters realizing who he became. Are you a speedreader?

>> No.163147883
Quoted By: >>163147903

>>163147845
He literally wanted Haise to kill him and become the OEK anon

>> No.163147903

>>163147883
OK and where in that did it say in the text Arima wanted Kaneki to return to replace Haise?

>> No.163147908

>>163147856
It had more to do with them wanting Kaneki back, actually. The manga talks about this too.

>> No.163147927
File: 102KiB, 500x395, 1506741030285.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163147927

>>163147856
someone didn't read the auction raid arc, or the tsukiyama arc for that matter

god i hate speedreaders

>> No.163147928

>>163147877
What makes a person is there biology, not some pseudo-intellectual concept of a self

>> No.163147943
Quoted By: >>163148001

>>163147877
> Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a speed reader
I literally know they aren't the same people in terms of persona, Haise is his own identity and Kaneki is Kaneki. At the end of the day though he's Kaneki Ken after he regained his memories, the Haise persona died.

>> No.163147959
Quoted By: >>163148078

>>163147928
Haise was not Kaneki, anon. Haise himself explained this. Same body, but an over all different person. Deny it all you want, but it's in the manga.

>> No.163147962
File: 204KiB, 1590x1156, chap31.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163147962
Quoted By: >>163148040

>>163147927
so what were you saying?

>> No.163147967
File: 285KiB, 931x532, Screenshot_20171006-231456.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163147967
Quoted By: >>163148569

You bitches ready for dragon?

>> No.163148001

>>163147943
>Haise is his own identity and Kaneki is Kaneki.
Thanks for proving our point. That's literally all we're saying here. Why are retards making this something it shouldn't be?

>> No.163148021
File: 39KiB, 615x929, PAY-MAN-SPENDS-50K-TO-BECOME-ALIEN.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163148021

>>163147928
ohh easy there don't wanna trigger anyone ;33

>> No.163148040

>>163147962
Chapter ago Hinami realized that Haise was only a "container", then expressed that she still loved him because, to her, he WAS still Kaneki Ken.

Haise then, chapters after your screencap, proves her wrong. He isn't Kaneki. Are you retarded?

>> No.163148053
Quoted By: >>163148094

>>163147927
> Be Haise
> People you don't know refer to you as Kaneki
> People you don't know try to jump start your fucking memory and erase Haise as a person because they need Kaneki back
Throwing around the speed reader meme because you don't agree doesn't work anon.

>> No.163148078

>>163147959
Same consciousness, different personalities. Different anon, see my earlier posts.

>>163147855
>>163146483

>> No.163148094

>>163148053
what you just said literally doesn't prove your point, but instead ours. they wanted kaneki back, but he was gone (at the time) because haise =/= kaneki

>> No.163148108

Person:
A human being regarded as an individual.

Note it says human being, not personality, not conscience. Just so people stop using person incorrectly.

>> No.163148144
Quoted By: >>163148185

>>163148108
>regarded as an individual

it's explained right there in the definition and you're still too retarded to see it.

>> No.163148153

>>163148094
Don't bother. They're just looking for (You)'s at this point.

>> No.163148166
Quoted By: >>163148210

>>163148094
That's my entire point though, all the mix mashed arguments and memes threw me off. Haise is a split person from Kaneki, but the minute he regained his memories Haise "died" and became Kaneki again.

>> No.163148179
File: 17KiB, 416x308, 1507084384116.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163148179

>>163148108

>> No.163148185

>>163148144
Oh who's plural? I didn't see anyone with two heads? You one of those pronoun fucks?

>> No.163148197

How long until spoilers boys

>> No.163148210
Quoted By: >>163148270

>>163148166
>Haise is a split person from Kaneki, but the minute he regained his memories Haise "died" and became Kaneki again.
this. has. been. our. point. this. entire. time.

and if you agree, what the hell are you arguing against?

>> No.163148212
File: 1MiB, 1144x1128, 1413719286277.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163148212
Quoted By: >>163148248

>>163148197
Never apparently.

>> No.163148248
File: 458KiB, 488x683, 1497587200538.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163148248
Quoted By: >>163148361

>>163148212
Maybe someone has to post the gif

>> No.163148259
Quoted By: >>163148471

>>163148185
what? The point of using "person" is so i don't have to say "the same human being" every time i reference it. It's the same biological brain producing the same exact consciousness. How you can argue against that really does baffle me.

>> No.163148264

Haise isn't exactly a different person from Kaneki after all he did remember a few things in the first chapters that he would've known if Kaneki was still withing him
>he cries when he sees touka for the first time
>he goes apeshit when he sees nishiki
Basically Haise is one of Kaneki's masks, he uses it to hide away from the pain of losing his friends (see Arima brainwashing him), you can't really say there are no relations between the 2, and what akira says means that she doesn't know ken kaneki, the one before the anteiku raid, nor the one after he recovers his memories, he only knows the dove haise sasaki, but in any case she was wrong to hide her feelings, she was a coward for not confronting the fact that she cared for a ghoul.

>> No.163148270

>>163148210
I literally got confused because people kept throwing around 50 different points

>> No.163148296

>>163148197
5 minutes

>> No.163148351
File: 458KiB, 563x605, toukaisbetterthanyou.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163148351
Quoted By: >>163148389

What is it about Talker that people like? Really? Other than her being attractive which, compared to others, she really isn't all that special in that department.

>> No.163148361 [SPOILER]
File: 39KiB, 238x234, 1480797869024.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
[SPOILER]

>>163148248
NO!

>> No.163148382
File: 24KiB, 248x346, 1507252995012.gif [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163148382

Does Saiko's vagina taste like blueberries?

>> No.163148386

Haise is the same person as Kaneki just a different personality/self, can we just leave it at that

>> No.163148389
Quoted By: >>163148398

>>163148351
she would take your virginity as long as you managed to seem like a daddy to her

>> No.163148398

>>163148389
top kek

>> No.163148471
File: 78KiB, 375x426, Capture.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163148471

>>163148259
>>163148185
or it could be i thought expirament on this very issue. Brain damage is known to cause changes in personality, with one famous case of a guy in the 1900's that had an accident with a steel pipe through his head.

he completely changed according to his family and friends, enjoying things he used to hate and etc.

kaneki had serious brain scrambling, but he's a ghoul. His brain tissue regenerated, but what about the memories stored? Could personality traits be "regenerated"?

Or maybe I'm really overthinking this.

>> No.163148486

>>163148471
The argument is over anon

>> No.163148499
Quoted By: >>163148568

>>163148486
IT'S NEVER OVER

FRAME OUT

>> No.163148510
File: 1MiB, 844x1200, 1500103594056.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163148510

This is Saiko Yonebayashi the best written female character in Tokyo Ghoul Re:, Say something nice about her

>> No.163148516
Quoted By: >>163148709

>>163148486
Guy's got a pipe in his head though dude

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage

>> No.163148517
File: 42KiB, 201x210, 1507253095324.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163148517
Quoted By: >>163148535

>>163148510
Adorable, fuckable, thicc, and strong.

>> No.163148533
Quoted By: >>163148572

>>163148382
Ask Hsaio

>> No.163148535
File: 374KiB, 825x824, 1501476112966.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163148535

>>163148517
I really hope her and Urie end up happy in the end

>> No.163148537

>>163148471
Synapses in the brain being regenerated could come back "blank" and where he was stabbed in the eye, into the brain is lined up with his cerebellum. So yes it's entirely plausable, and more likely than "muh repression"

>> No.163148547

Why do people hate Kaneki's relationship with Touka, if it were anyone else Kaneki would still be ignoring important advice like killing investigators, refusing to fucking eat, being self righteous, wanting to die, and etc. Whoever he ends up with he'll literally refuse to change unless you push him to, alongside that any other relationship would have been just as rushed as Touken. I guess you could argue another girl would have a better personality but at the end of the day they would have been knocked up and reduced to a plot device that has to run away to keep the baby safe.

>> No.163148557

>>163148547
>Why do people hate Kaneki's relationship with Touka,
The hate stems from Touka herself.

>> No.163148560

>>163148510

a good girl, even though she was a lazy shit at the beginning

>> No.163148568
File: 36KiB, 189x290, 1501550960154.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163148568

>>163148499

>> No.163148569

>>163147967
Who?

Kaneki is tapped. Unless Hajime goes full retard Kaneki can't even grab a bite to eat. Hajime might be a little shit, but he isn't incompetent.

>> No.163148572

>>163148533
This is good.
>>163148535
This is good as well.

>> No.163148583

>>163148486
IT'S OVER ANON, I HAVE THE OTHER RETARDS ON THIS THREAD ON MY SIDE.

>> No.163148595
Quoted By: >>163148808

>>163148510
I remember the shit storm when she said she loved Urie. Did people actually think she meant it romantically? If she does though I hope she ends up happily with Urie, Mutsuki can fuck off with Juzou and be knife throwing butt buddies for all I care.

>> No.163148598
Quoted By: >>163148637

part 3: kaneki finally goes to therapy

>> No.163148626
File: 576KiB, 854x946, Saiko_Yonebayashi's_birthday_illustration_in_the_2016_calendar_on_September_4th.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163148626
Quoted By: >>163148678

Saiko asks you if she can use your face as a seat cushion while she games.

What do?

>> No.163148627
File: 1MiB, 200x200, 1491629230741.gif [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163148627

>all this autism

>> No.163148637

>>163148598
No. I want that faggot to fucking die for real this time.

>> No.163148647

>>163148627
> All this autism
> Implying it isn't like this every thread
Anon...you

>> No.163148661

>>163148647
only...

>> No.163148670

>>163148627
That gif should be a banner.

>> No.163148672

final chapter: kaneki wakes up the next day after a bad date with rize, and goes to anteiku to get coffee. the end.

>> No.163148678

>>163148626
Die of asphyxia.

>> No.163148694

WHY CAN'T KANEKI JUST DELIVER, JUST FUCKING ONCE. WRECK SOMEONE, NOT THOSE OFFSCREEN BULLSHIT. I SWEAR TO GOD IF HE JOBS ONE MORE TIME, I'M GONNA FUCKING LOSE MY MIND.

>> No.163148708

For everyone who thinks Kaneki is going to die, who do you think will honestly replace him as a protagonist for the 3rd part, and don't fucking say the baby. Ishida is a lot of things including a hack, but he's not dumb enough to kill off the protagonist. If Mutsuki can take a bite out of Torso and regenerate all 4 of her limbs in seconds I'm pretty sure Kaneki can do the same to Hajime, it's so simple.

>> No.163148709

>>163148516
The original steel beam incident

>> No.163148711

>>163148627
>Tokyo Ghoul: RAW
Someone shop this, for science.

>> No.163148718

>>163148647
haven't checked these threads in a while was better when it was filled with more waifu posting

>> No.163148735

>Saiko posting
When did /a/ suddenly have good tastes?

>> No.163148759

>>163148708
Urie.

>> No.163148778

>>163148547
personally i just don't feel a lot of chemistry between the two of them. touka is too impulsive and childish at times (i'm talking about her tsundere moments, i'm not saying she's always childish), kaneki is still too sensible and too depressed for someone like her. he just doesn't seem to be in a good state of mind to be in a relationship where both people have zero communication skills. they had potential. if only one or the both of them would change a little more.

>> No.163148791

I fucking LOVE Haise.

>> No.163148800

>>163148718
Even still anon, the waifuposting led to Toukafag vs. Etofag wars with other random waifus in the mix and the threads just turned into a shitfest, aka autism at it's finest. So again..

>> No.163148802
File: 38KiB, 131x209, 234324243242png.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163148802

>>163148510
I'm really glad /a/ started to realize how perfect my cute wife Saiko is.
>>163148535
this tbqh pham

>> No.163148808
File: 906KiB, 777x793, saiko ramen.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163148808

>>163148595
we probably won't know whether she meant it romantically or not until the end of the series though. However considering their interactions consume about 1/4 of the calendar it's safe to say Ishida likes their relationship platonically or otherwise

>> No.163148809
File: 223KiB, 474x530, 1432441663880.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163148809

I just wanted a sappy romance laden two page spread of Kaneki holding Hinami amongst his kagune, I didn't get that, Fuck.

>> No.163148811

>>163148718
>was better when it was filled with more waifu posting
I rather have all this autism than fujofags and etofags posting stupid shit, but I guess I'd do anything to go back to the quality of the post ch.125 threads

>> No.163148825
Quoted By: >>163149384

>>163148778
He's a mess. He's indecisive and repeats the same mistakes, direct quote from him himself.

he won't make any kind of choice until a gun is put to his head, and then he'll make the choice by himself.

>> No.163148832

There needs to be a TG fan site/discord.

>> No.163148836
File: 2MiB, 1500x2000, 1430517562612.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163148836

>post your face when Saiko is getting more fanart when the anime comes.

>> No.163148837

>>163148832
no.

>> No.163148872
File: 17KiB, 409x255, haise.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163148872

>>163148836

>> No.163148888
File: 680KiB, 800x1000, 92b62fb44e8317e67cd808ac2fd43aad.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163148888

>>163148836
Will this anime lead to more doujinshi?

>> No.163148916

>>163148832
i'd like to think there's someone out there currently making a tokyo ghoul forum site or something that isn't reddit

probably some tumblrina
>harostar

>> No.163148940
Quoted By: >>163149420

>>163148778
Let's point out some flaws from both of them
Touka
> Impulsive, childish, explosive, avoids addressing things as much as Kaneki to an extent, holds in a lot of her emotions, should have kept her hair blue
Kaneki
> Suicidal, doesn't take advice, mentally unstable, rapidly aging, self righteous, throws everything on himself, ignores other people's feelings, selfish, needs to stop changing hair color every other arc
They need to fix a lot of things.

>> No.163148960

Is Juuzou a sociopath or psychopath?

>> No.163148983

>>163148960
he's a faggot

>> No.163148987

>>163148960
he's just horny but doesn't know how to deal with it

>> No.163148988
File: 69KiB, 600x600, 5378ece3cd8decdfd709c4c4ec799a3eecd3c5a4_hq.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163148988

>> No.163149011

>>163148960
He's literally me.

>> No.163149021
Quoted By: >>163149041

>>163148960
Psychopath, he seems plenty social.

>> No.163149041
Quoted By: >>163149169

>>163149021
But he isn't manipulative so I think sociopath fits his character more

>> No.163149047
File: 18KiB, 208x370, 1497965859286.gif [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163149047

>>163148382
>When someone uses something you made

AHH SAIKO IS A CUTE

Here's Urie for people who missed it

>> No.163149055

>>163148960
Now? Neither. He wasn't exposed to the very concept of morality until Shinohara.

>> No.163149096
Quoted By: >>163149161

>>163149055
i didnt know you could just "stop" being a sociopath/psychopath

>> No.163149097

>>163149055
Now, I would say he's overly moral in a way that's common. He's fighting for a vegetable.

>> No.163149105

>>163148960
I'll never forgive Juuzou for how much he's been getting punked for the entirety of the story. His own squad members realize that Shinohara is dead but he refused to confront the issue, mourn, and get on with life. Instead he lets Furuta turn him into a puppet despite the fact that he gives zero fucks about anything Furuta has planned or killing in general. If Furuta dies by Kaneki's hand or commits suicide by letting Rize eat him, the CCG will no longer have a chairman and it's essentially dead as fuck alongside the fundings, Shinohara is dead and you got played for no fucking reason. Not to mention he killed his relationship with Kaneki for literally nothing.

>> No.163149113

>>163148832
i don't know much about discord but aren't they easy to make? why don't you just make one?

>> No.163149124
Quoted By: >>163149251

>>163148708
The difference is that Hajime is competent, and Kaneki's overall condition is worse than "limbless". On top of that, his internals are that of an old man. Even "healthy" Kaneki had black blood leaking out of his eyes.

>> No.163149161

>>163149096
Well I guess I should have said he never truly was either in the first place. His survival and whole way of life was predicated on killing.

>> No.163149169

>>163149041
Both of those disorders can make someone manipulative. Sociopaths are more paranoid, Psychopaths give no fucks.

>> No.163149236
File: 36KiB, 480x360, 1501983856584.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163149236

>we never got to see these four interact
fuck Ishida desu

>> No.163149251

>>163149124
Hajime is worn out from fighting 0 Squad though. And I'm sure he's not that fucked to the point where he can't recover from a single bite, Kanou mentioned that artificial one eyes don't need as much food to sustain themselves. Plus Furuta knows he's at his limit, he wouldn't set this up if he knew Kaneki wouldn't be able to break through.

>> No.163149270

>>163149236
I forgot who they were. Remind me again please?

>> No.163149286

>>163149270
(you)

>> No.163149296

>>163149270
The autistic squad zero kids who Arima trained
Arime Yusa
Ihei Shio
and I don't remember the "girl's" name

>> No.163149306
Quoted By: >>163149375

>>163149236
> Hirako takes Arima Yusa specifically and dips
Fucking kek, even when Arima is dead he can't let go of the past.

>> No.163149317

So what's Hajime's purpose as a character? He's literally Furuta. 2.0

>> No.163149346

>>163149296
Thanks anon-kun

>> No.163149375
File: 54KiB, 373x420, Yusa_Arima_profile.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163149375

>>163149306
Yusa was the cutest tbqh
Also Ui helped murder actual children he helped train what an asshole

>> No.163149377

>>163149317
You answered your own post.

>> No.163149381

>>163149296
Ui Ritai or Rikai, some shit like that
>>163149317
To be eaten by Kaneki so he can be the become the Dragon

>> No.163149384

>>163148825
>>163148778
yeah.
basically what i'm saying is he doesn't fit romantically with anyone even if he loves/is loved because of his current mental state and personality. if we had more scenes with touka and him trying to communicate or acknowledging some of their problems their relationship and growth would be at least a bit more convincing. but because of both their natures we have only seen them crushing, fucking and putting appearances and that's why not a lot of people like that their relationship has gotten focus. it's getting focus in the wrong ways. people keep expecting the extremely flawed characters we are supposed to be rooting for to grow and they refuse to.

>> No.163149420

>>163148940
oops replied to the wrong one >>163149384

>> No.163149431

>>163149384
I mean Ishida isn't going to put the story on hold to give us chapters on top of chapters of their relationship development. Over time everyone who questions their relationship will probably be okay with it, for now though it's basically non existent even though their married.

>> No.163149460
Quoted By: >>163149528

>>163128900
The whole time period from Rize to getting abducted to Aogiri was 3 months.

>> No.163149480

Is Toka going to die?

>> No.163149528

>>163149460
That doesn't really change the fact that it was a short period of time. Given they experienced a lot of things together in 3 months and Kaneki reminded her of her father but even still it was a little rushed. Not to mention he was gone for about hell, 2 to 3 years before they met again after the Cochlea shenanigans? I understand that the story was focused on Kaneki becoming the King and exposing the Washuu and so forth but their relationship is basically non existent. Even with the 6 or so month time skip after they fucked, I doubt they spent time together with Kaneki being the king and all.

>> No.163149681
Quoted By: >>163149794

how longs till spoilers

>> No.163149685
Quoted By: >>163149794

Spoilers where

>> No.163149697
File: 26KiB, 231x426, 1491694821624.gif [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163149697

Here comes Shirazu

>> No.163149781
File: 34KiB, 265x405, 1487623992973.gif [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163149781

and Haise

>> No.163149790

If Re: anime Arima still has the super chin, I will record myself doing the Arima dodge

>> No.163149794

>>163149685
>>163149681
5 minutes

>> No.163149835

>>163149781
>>163149697
thank you

>> No.163149836

>>163148708
Rio. After Urie killed Roma, Shikorae becomes sane again

>> No.163149941

:re isn't ending..

So incoming kaneki full bersek kakuja

>> No.163149969

This clownfiesta is almost over, I'll miss clownposters, will I count with you for part 3?

>> No.163150081

>>163149528
Was it a whole six months?

I thought the relationship didn't feel there anymore in :re, and in the original it didn't go anywhere.

6 months is a decent amount of time but they are both so fucked up.

When I saw ngget Kaneki I remembered something a co-worker once said to another, that was stupid just like your marriage.

>> No.163150200

>>163150081
They also worked at Anteiku and took care of Hinami for at least 4 months based on Kaneki's birthday.

>> No.163150201
Quoted By: >>163150297

>>163150081
>>163149528
Ken only spent one month at Anteiku and no there wasn't any 6 month time skip

>> No.163150241
File: 1MiB, 600x949, 1501404688445.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163150241

so is this Kaneki's daughter? on a scale of Hide to Arima how autistic will she be?

>> No.163150285
Quoted By: >>163150299

>>163150241
Why did you just pull a random ishida art and ask if its Ken's daughter?

>> No.163150297

>>163150201
It was least 4 months based on the beams incident and his birthday that was during the Aogiri Tree arc.

>> No.163150299
File: 706KiB, 944x902, 1501962962829.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163150299
Quoted By: >>163150367

>>163150285
Because I'm shitposting

>> No.163150352
File: 65KiB, 500x708, DFxfhTOUQAMlBzB.jpg large.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163150352

>>163150241
That's Karen. This is Kaneki's daughter

>> No.163150367
File: 79KiB, 243x346, Screenshot_1 - Copy.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163150367

>>163150299

This is their daughter, she takes after her mother

>> No.163150405
Quoted By: >>163150430

>>163150352
honestly if this isn't supposed to be Rize there's really no one it could be other than a daughter. Considering the poem that went with it was about his relationship with the women in his life.

>> No.163150430

>>163150405
It's from some movie actually

>> No.163150443
Quoted By: >>163150799

>>163149697
>>163149781
Did you draw these?

>> No.163150448

Do you guys think Arima breaks his back every time he does his signature dodge and has to get it fixed every time?

>> No.163150455
Quoted By: >>163150614

>>163150430
It isn't, this was posted long before the movie arts and it was not included in that set.

>> No.163150487
File: 1MiB, 1024x891, file.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163150487

>>163150430
This is movie Rize

>> No.163150507

>>163150352
Is it bad that I want her to be edgier than Kaneki?
But honestly, how many people would read a sequel with Kaneki's child as the mc?

>> No.163150512
File: 2MiB, 1024x865, file.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163150512

>>163150430
>>163150487
All movie arts part 1

>> No.163150557 [DELETED]

>when they were one big happy family

>> No.163150563
File: 2MiB, 1024x839, file.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163150563
Quoted By: >>163151044

>>163150512
Part 2

Miss "Talk It" does not appear in the movie art collection. She remains unidentified and appears to have a single kakugan on her left eye, obscured by her hair.
To drive the point home, Touka refers to "him and her" in her part of the poem.

>> No.163150584

>>163150430
it's the [TALK IT] poem picture

>> No.163150591
File: 650KiB, 447x625, Quinx_Squad_vol_1_profile.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163150591

>when they were one big happy family
It hurts.

>> No.163150599

>>163150487
>>163150512
Man, I really wanna see that movie, heard it's really good aside from the cgi
>tfw it was screened in my country but I was busy as fuck that week

>> No.163150614
Quoted By: >>163150646

>>163150455
>from some movie
Not the tokyo ghoul movie

>> No.163150635
Quoted By: >>163150975

so what scenes are everyone looking forward to in the anime
>Anything eto
>the crossdressing chapter
>anything Hairu
> Takizawa being awesome

>> No.163150646
File: 29KiB, 406x320, 1503289750409.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163150646

>>163150614
anon it was posted with this
[talk it]

Once you lose almost everything, that’s when you realize what you’ve lost.
??People pay more attention to what they don’t have over what they have.
??A brief scoff leaked out, like the air was escaping from your throat.
??Isn’t that right, you idiot?

??The void becomes overcrowded
and you lick the back of the skull for a while,
the body painted white.
Only the lips pursed tightly into one, are desperately crimson.

Dried flowers faded of colour
are
arranged on the dining table.
That is your breakfast.

You do not need any nourishment
for the head has been harvested.

Hey, have you ever learned about love????

?You stiffen each time you trace the nostalgic parts with your finger and tongue
?like a dead rat, frozen stiff.
?Your words are completely locked out
?and that is why, without saying a thing, you merely continue to glare in front of you.
?My dear, please put on a better display.
?

If you’re thinking of someone
and the tearless nights come,

The things that you love,
they will know them.
That child will know, she will know, he will know.

It’s fine to show your weakness.?

Isn’t that more than enough?

I wonder what this could possibly be about

>> No.163150701
Quoted By: >>163150861

>>163150489

spoilers out

>> No.163150735

>>163150646
He is gonna eat the Zero squad heads and go Kakuja

>> No.163150799

>>163150443
Nope, I just cropped it.
The drawing was done by the author of Umaru-chan.

>> No.163150856

>>163150646
This translation completely loses the nuance of the actual text. You can easily tell who is who because of the way they speak, the distinct formating of the sentences and the expressions they use.

>> No.163150861
File: 143KiB, 227x348, 1498823827783.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
163150861

>>163150701
wtf, kaneki will actually do something.

>> No.163150975

>>163150635
Arima raping Kaneki
Haise going berserk vs Serpent
Sasako
Akira Punch
Haise meeting Touka
Haise training with the Q's
Suzuya's protesis scene (Even though he only broke his leg in ?A)
Haise and Hinami vs Takizawa
Nutcracker cracking nuts and eating qts faces
Urine getting rekt by Big Madam

>> No.163151010

All aboard the spoilers thread
>>163150489

>> No.163151044

>>163150512
>>163150563
Man Ishida improved a lot. His art was shit at the first arc of the part 1.

>> No.163151092

>>163139173
>that bottom pic
I don't remember posting my shit art here



Theme [ FoolFuuka - Default / FoolFuuka - Midnight / Fuuka / Yotsubatwo - Yotsuba / Yotsubatwo - Yotsuba B ]